Welcome!

AMI Forum Support Bug Fixes and enhancement requests
Report any bugs in the AMI Forum or enhancements you would like to see here. We will keep a log and provide updates when available.

Welcome!

Postby PWS Support » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Hi everyone

My name is David Tugwell and I am the CEO of Professional Web Solutions, the web design company that provided this new look and feel forum for AMI. (For a cost naturally :) ) As part of our ongoing service, we have created three forums to monitor any bugs and enhancement requests and also get some feedback on the look and feel aspects and overall satisfaction with the new look forum. I know any change takes some getting used to, but I am confident that with some time, you will al love the added features and functionality of your new forum.

David Harvey has also added a topic in the member's forum where you can log some "How do I" style requests. Don't forget to check out the FAQ link at the top of the page, there's some great resources in there.

Within the first 48 hours of going live we have:

Added breadcrumb navigation (the navigation links that show the path back to the home page)
    Fixed the way the forum handles large images
    Added the ability to easily delete all of the cookies stored by the board (This can be very useful if you are experiencing abnormal bugs)
    Added the ability to subscribe/Unsubscribe from forums and even categories

It is hard for the average user to distinguish between bug-fixes and enhancement requests, so below is a basic rule of thumb that will hopefully make it easier for you all:

If it is already there but not working it is a bug. If it is not there but would be really nice if it was, it is an enhancement

It's not a one size fits all statement, but should hopefully help.

The last forum is for general comments about the overall satisfaction with the board and the look and feel. (Can you say testimonial :D ). Please tell us what you like and what you don't, it is important for us that this forum is everything that you want it to be!

Warmest Regards
Providing Professional Internet Solutions for YOUR Business!

Proud Providers of the new AMI Forum

Contact us using sales@professionalwebsolutions.com.au if you have any online business or personal needs.

http://professionalwebsolutions.com.au
PWS Support
Beginner