Christmas Sale! @BNA Model World

Sponsor's Area BNA Model World
An area for BNA Model World to make announcements about new products, upcoming products, sales and other information.

Moderator: BNA Model World

Christmas Sale! @BNA Model World

Postby BNA Model World » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm

A bit late to post our Xmas special sale here! :(

Anyway, we now offer upto 30% on over 3000 selected items. All in stock and ready to ship. This promotion includes Tamiya kits, Royal models, Aoshima car kits, IsraDecal, Profil24, Renaissance, Master Barrels and many more... Please check this out: http://www.bnamodelworld.com/index.php?main_page=specials_main

And meanwhile, we are offering some value packs (at the bottom of special page). The combination is: kits+upgrades set (We are still expanding its range.) It can save you more than 30%-50%.

Newly arrived products this week: Tamiya, Hasegawa, Fujimi, Academy, AK interactive weathering products, ET models, Studio27, Vallejo paints...

Please note: bna model world is Melbourne based online hobby shop.(http://www.bnamodelworld.com) We ship everywhere on this planet and process/dispatch your order within 24hrs. However, No pick-up is allowed due to heavy workload. Thanks for your understanding.

We welcome any of your suggestion, either new ideas or complaints ...
BNA Model World
Beginner

Re: Christmas Sale! @BNA Model World

Postby Woody » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Hello BNA,

Some great specials there. I recently signed up for a membership with you. I peruse (and drool) all the good stuff you have and your prices are good too. Just haven't bought anything yet... :)
Have been eyeing off a couple of Legends kits and a couple of others. Just have to save the dollars. Just my luck that the brands i want are not in the xmas specials.... :cry:
Thanks for a great and very user friendly website. I definitely will be using you for kits i want. If you have them of course... :roll:

Woody...
Justin...
Woody
Devotee

Postby BNA Model World » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Hi Woody, Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, Legend productions kits are not included in the Christmas sale. But we will always have some special deals. If you let us know what items you are after, we may add them to the next promotional sale. :)
BNA Model World
Beginner

Postby Woody » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Hello BNA,

Well for starters i want/need the Legends Conversion Set for 1/35 M88A2 kit no. LF1210. . Also looking at some of the Master Box 1/35 figure kits. The M88A2 Conversion kit is first on the list... :D

Woody...
Justin...
Woody
Devotee

Postby BNA Model World » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Hi Woody, thanks so much for your support. And I will make them in the special sale listings. Once it is done, I will let you know via email.
BNA Model World
Beginner